IMPORTANT : To be able to sign from an iPhone with the AOC Signature Holder, it is necessary to have a personal certificate on the device (type T-CAT P) .
Below you will find the steps to be able to sign the requests of the AOC Portasignatures from an iPhone.
1. Export your certificate to your iOS device
First, you need to export the digital certificate to your mobile device. To do this, you'll need the original installation file or, if you don't have it, you can create a new file by exporting it from a browser where you have it installed .
Once you have the certificate file, follow these steps:
- Send the file to a mailbox you manage from your iPhone/Ipad or upload it to iCloud, Drive, or another cloud service.
- Save the file to a location on your iOS device.
2. Download the Viafirma app from the App Store
To be able to sign with the Portasignatures from an iPhone, you need to download the Viafirma application from the App Store.
3. Set up the certificate in the app
Once the application is installed on your iOS device, you must configure the certificate previously sent to you in the app as follows:
- Open the Viafirma app
- Access the "Settings" section
- Press "Add new certificate"
and find it in the location where you previously saved it.
- Select the file with the certificate and choose from the available options.
If you choose "Install on the key chain" the app will prompt you for the PIN at this time, but you will not have to enter the PIN with each use.
If you choose "Copy to the app" you will have to enter the PIN with each use.
Once installed, if you are a Portasignatures user, you can access the tray from your mobile device by accessing https://portasignatures.aoc.cat/ or the link you will receive in your email inbox when you have a pending request If you only receive documents to sign as an external user in the tool, you will be able to access only from the link in the mail.
When accessing the AOC's Portasignatures either from the direct link or from the email link, you must click the button to access with certificate.
Once you click on "Enter with local certificate" you will be redirected to the Viafirma app that you previously installed.
You have two ways to authenticate:
- Credential keychain: Refers to the certificate previously installed in the app.
- P12 or Pfx format: You can use this option if you have previously copied the certificate file through "copy in the app" from the settings. Remember that you will have to indicate the installation PIN each time you use it.
Once the desired option has been selected, you will enter the tray of pending requests to be signed. Here you just have to choose the request you want to sign, review it and press "Signature with local certificate".
You will then have the option to view the document, and again the option to choose between the installed certificate or the .p12 or .pfx file. Once the option is chosen and the pin is indicated, if applicable, the system will display a warning that the document has been signed correctly.